Location: All Counties, GA
Job Code: LPN CGV
Title: Registered Nurse needed
REGISTERED NURSE – SANZIE HEALTHCARE SERVICES, INC
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at Sanzie Healthcare Services could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our Care TEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
We are currently hiring Professional RN’s in the following counties: Banks, Dawson, Forsyth, Franklin, Habersham, Hall, Hart, Lumpkin, Stephens, White, Clayton, Cobb, DeKalb, Douglas, Fayette, Fulton, Gwinnett, Henry, Rockdale, Barrow, Clarke, Jackson, Jasper, Madison, Morgan, Newton, Oconee, Oglethorpe, Walton, Butts, Carroll, Coweta, Heard, Lamar, Meriwether, Pike, Spaulding, Troup, and Upson.
Sanzie Healthcare Services, Inc. is committed to providing all of our team members with continued training, competitive pay, and reward and recognition programs.
- CPR/First Aid certified (Required)
- Certificate showing Negative for TB (Required)
- Valid driver’s license
- Photo copy of Social Security Card
- Current proof of auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Agree to random drug testing
- Completed HHA Competency test
- Pass national background check
- Possible Federal fingerprinting requirement
- Current Physical
At Sanzie Healthcare Services, our mission is, "To provide affordable quality in home health services to clients and their families, while maintaining a productive environment that surrounds quality communication, care, and family and client involvement"
- Monitoring and supervising the care of those members whose health status and situationinvolve complex observations
- Reviewing referrals from CCSP care coordinators, evaluating the member’s needs during initial and subsequent visits, and identifying and assigning the appropriate staff to provide the member care needed
- Developing and revising member care plans as appropriate and reviewing the content of member care plans during each supervisory visit and communicating all revisions to appropriate staff
- Supervising personal support aides and licensed practical nurses
- Completing clinical records, including documenting progress notes and supervisory visit
- Reviewing, signing, and dating all clinical record entries (i.e., service record forms, progress notes) made by the personal support aides assigned to those members whose health status and situations involve complex observation.
- Reviewing and co-signing all documentation of the LPN’s supervisory visits within ten ( 10 ) days of each visit and following up immediately on all concerns raised by the LPN.
- Communicating member care needs with other CCSP providers, member, member representatives, caregivers, and/or CCSP care coordinators
- Making appropriate recommendations to CCSP care coordinators regarding member services
- Conducting face-to-face visits in the member’s home to re-evaluate the needs of those members whose health status and situation involve complex observations
- Arranging for orientation and in-service training of staff
- Educating the member, member’s representative, and/or caregiver(s) about the member’s health status, level of functioning, and health care needs reporting changes in the member’s status/condition to the member’s physician.
Supervisory functions of the RN include:
a) meeting with the member and, when appropriate, the member representative and/or caregiver in the member’s home to conduct a face-to-face supervisory visit with the member whose health status and situation involve complex observations
b) conducting an in-home supervisory visit at least once per year to observe and monitor the in-home performance of the personal support aides who provide care to those members whose health status and situation involve complex observations
c) Completing timely, pertinent supervisory notes that include the documentation required byCCSP General Standards.
THE RN MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWINGS:
a) A current Georgia license to nursing and render services as a RN in accordance with the provisions of the Georgia Professional Registered Nurses Practice Act
b) A minimum of two years' experience in home health services or a related field; ( prefer experience working with older populations )
c) The ability to supervise personal support aides
d) The ability to communicate effectively
e) The working knowledge of the Rules and Regulations for Private Home Care Providers
f) The working knowledge of the policies and procedures of the CCSP, SOURCE, ICWP AND THE GAPP MEDICAID WAIVER PROGRAM
Specialized Training is required for all personal care.
License in the practice of Nursing
If you wish to apply, please click on the link below to complete an application.