Location: Gainesville, GA
Job Code: HHA CGV
Title: HHA needed
Sanzie Healthcare Services could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our Care TEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
We are currently hiring HHA’s and will train experienced caregivers to work as a Home Health Aide (HHA). Our ideal candidates are compassionate, dedicated and reliable individuals with a desire to enhance the lives of our senior adult and disabled clients.
Sanzie Healthcare Services, Inc. is committed to providing all of our team members with continued training, competitive pay, and reward and recognition programs.
- CPR/First Aid certified (Required)
- Certificate showing Negative for TB (Required)
- Valid driver’s license
- Photo copy of Social Security Card
- Current proof of auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Agree to random drug testing
- Completed HHA Competency test
- Pass national background check
- Possible Federal fingerprinting requirement
- Current Physical
At Sanzie Healthcare Services, our mission is, "To provide affordable quality in home health services to clients and their families, while maintaining a productive environment that surrounds quality communication, care, and family and client involvement"
- Perform ALL duties outlined in the client’s care plan/service agreement
- Demonstrate competency in meal preparation and clean-up, homemaking and * laundry, Mobility and walking assistance
- Kitchen and bathroom maintenance
- Toileting and personal hygiene assistance
- Medication reminders
- Routine transfer assistance
- Bathing and showering assistance
- Transportation and errand running services
Additionally, we provide on-going training and an incentive program that enhances your professional growth as a caregiver.
Benefits (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistance: As a Caregiver with Sanzie Healthcare Services, Inc. Home Care you will begin our service with a comprehensive orientation and training program. You will also get to participate in ongoing continuing education and training programs. Our professional educational programs will keep you up-to-date on the latest healthcare issues. We routinely modify our programs to keep them current. These programs are accredited and allow you to obtain continuing education credits and maintain your licenses and certifications. We know how important education is and we want you to grow professionally!
Minimum of 1 year of experience as a caregiver in a home environment with at least two (2) verifiable references
Specialized Training is required for all personal care.
Certified Home Health Aide
If you wish to apply, please click on the link below to complete an application.