Location: Toccoa, GA
Job Code: LPN CGV
Title: Licensed Practical Nurse needed
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at Sanzie Healthcare Services could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our Care TEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
We are currently hiring LPN’s and will train experienced caregivers to work as a Licensed Practical Nurse. Our ideal candidates are compassionate, dedicated and reliable individuals with a desire to enhance the lives of our senior adult and disabled clients.
Sanzie Healthcare Services, Inc. is committed to providing all of our team members with continued training, competitive pay, and reward and recognition programs.
- CPR/First Aid certified (Required)
- Certificate showing Negative for TB (Required)
- Valid driver’s license
- Photo copy of Security Card
- Current proof of auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Agree to random drug testing
- Certification/license in the practice of Nursing (RN, LPN OR CNA)
- Pass national background check
- Possible Federal fingerprinting requirement
- Current Physical
At Sanzie Healthcare Services, our mission is, "To provide affordable quality in home health services to clients and their families, while maintaining a productive environment that surrounds quality communication, care, and family and client involvement"
- Completing a face-to-face supervisory visit with assigned members and, when appropriate, the member representative and/or caregiver, in the member's home
- Notifying the supervising RN of any significant changes in member's status
- Completing an in-home supervisory visit with assigned members at least once per year to
- Observe and monitor the in-home performance of the personal support aides
- Completing timely, pertinent supervisory notes, and other related documents.
- Recording member's vital signs as needed; reporting abnormal readingsto the RN supervisor
- Observing member's functional level; reporting any changes in the member's physical condition and health care needs to the supervising RN
- Assisting members, as needed, with medications; observing for possible reactions;reporting any reactions to the supervising RN
- Preparing progress notes and supervisory visit entries, documenting member's current status
- Teaching self-care activities to members, member representatives, and caregivers
- Assisting with and/or providing member care as needed
- Reviewing, signing and dating all clinical record entries (i.e.; service record forms, progress notes) made by the personal support aides supervised by the LPN
- Collaborating with the supervising RN to update member care plans
THE LPN MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWINGS:
a) A current Georgia license to practice nursing and render services as a LPN in accordance
with the provisions of the Georgia Practical Nurses Practice Act
b) A minimum of two years' experience in home health services or a related field; (prefer
experience working with older populations)
c) The ability to supervise personal support aides
d) The ability to communicate effectively
e) The working knowledge of the Rules and Regulations for Private Home Care Providers
f) The working knowledge of the policies and procedures of the CCSP, SOURCE, ICWP AND THE GAPP MEDICAID WAIVER PROGRAM
Specialized Training is required for all personal care.
License in the practice of Nursing
If you wish to apply, please click on the link below to complete an application.