Location: Dacula, GA
Job Code: CNA CGV
Title: PCA needed
If you are the kind of person who gets satisfaction from bringing joy into other people's lives, a career at Sanzie Healthcare Services could be the best job you've ever had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time employment, being a member of our Care TEAM offers a unique opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
We are currently hiring CNA’s and will train experienced caregivers to work as a Personal Care Assistant (PCA). Our ideal candidates are compassionate, dedicated and reliable individuals with a desire to enhance the lives of our senior adult and disabled clients.
Sanzie Healthcare Services, Inc. is committed to providing all of our team members with continued training, competitive pay, and reward and recognition programs.
- CPR/First Aid certified (Required)
- Certificate showing Negative for TB (Required)
- Valid driver’s license
- Photo copy of Social Security Card
- Current proof of auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Agree to random drug testing
- Completed HHA Competency test
- Pass national background check
- Possible Federal fingerprinting requirement
- Current Physical
At Sanzie Healthcare Services, our mission is, "To provide affordable quality in home health services to clients and their families, while maintaining a productive environment that surrounds quality communication, care, and family and client involvement"
The primary responsibilities of the Personal Caregiver services:
- Provide wellness and hygiene assistance: bathing, grooming and other personal care services
- Provide Transportation to various activities from doctor’s visits to grocery shopping
- Provide non-medical assistance and medication support: medication reminders and meal planning
- Provide companionship and homemaking support: safety supervision and light housekeeping
- Dressing residents in appropriate clothing, undress, and bathe residents
- Passing meal trays and nourishments, and feeding or assisting to feed residents
- Positioning residents for comfort and to prevent skin pressure problems
- Taking and recording vital signs as requested
- Assisting residents to achieve pre- assigned programming goals and to increase their independence
- Participating in maintenance of safe conditions within the facility and other related areas at all times
- Documenting changes of condition on the back of the daily flow sheets
- Learning training and behavior goals and objectives for the residents you are assigned
- Following all operation and Sanzie Healthcare services policies including but not limited to: dress
- code, attendance, safety, and reporting procedures
- Participating in any and all tasks as directed by your supervisor.
Benefits (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistance: As a Caregiver with Sanzie Healthcare Services, Inc. Home Care you will begin our service with a comprehensive orientation and training program. You will also get to participate in ongoing continuing education and training programs. Our professional educational programs will keep you up-to-date on the latest healthcare issues. We routinely modify our programs to keep them current. These programs are accredited and allow you to obtain continuing education credits and maintain your licenses and certifications. We know how important education is and we want you to grow professionally!
Minimum of 1 year of experience as a caregiver in a home environment with at least two (2) verifiable references
Specialized Training is required for all personal care.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification/training
If you wish to apply, please click on the link below to complete an application.